![]() |
Oople photos or Micro national Round 1 write up?
Just wondered if Jimmy had any photos from Broughton to post up on the site?
|
i ve been waiting too mate:thumbsup:
|
As far as I know Jimmy was so drunk/hungover that getting through the day without being sick was his main priority over doing a race report lol
|
On the plus side, that would made every photo look like an action shot, as Jimmy focused then lost his balance while being "best mates" with everyone :lol:
Aren't there some photos of the concours about though, sure I've seen some. |
there is a write up o the forum, i did it!:p
i think jimmy was to green and asleep to concentrate that morning :) |
Ah never mind then, I was just hoping to see some of his great action shots :cry:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 05:58 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com