oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Servo Savers (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5745)

DaveG28 08-10-2007 09:45 PM

Servo Savers
 
Not sure whether to use them or not!?

Who uses them in offroad, and who doesn't!? WHich ones are best?

Dave

Spencer Mulcahy 08-10-2007 11:26 PM

If you mean the kimbrough servo saver I dont use them as I think the spring is not strong enough. I have glued the servo saver up on my B4 and never run one on the 4wd. If you have a good strong metal geared servo then I think you will be OK without. This is just my own opinion if someone dont agree then feel free to say.

ikey ji 09-10-2007 05:48 AM

Hi all,
I had bad luck with my BJ4, i've broken a metal gear servo...since then, i'm using a kimbrough servo saver...but i don't use one for the B4.
In conclusion, i would advise you to use one if your car doesn't have one.
But it depends also of the track and your driving skill! ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com