oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mardave (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Show us your dave (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59055)

ianhaye 12-12-2010 10:27 AM

Show us your dave
 
lets see you dave/s then :-)

andyr 12-12-2010 11:25 AM

heres mine
 
1 Attachment(s)
doest look as good now its been rattled a bit

Dreadstar 12-12-2010 11:37 AM

Ok,here's my test Dave,fitted with a Speed passion 3000kV brushless motor,I haven't finished setting it up properly yet,but on the wee test run I did outside just now,it's going to be quick. The ground is a little frosty just now,but I would say that it performs rather like a 10T brushed motor does in 10th scale. I like it.:lol:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l4...i/DSCN2102.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l4...i/DSCN2103.jpg

My other two main Dave's

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l4...i/DSCN2099.jpg

Chequered Flag Racing 12-12-2010 01:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
it's a three wheeler but I'm looking to upgrade to four :lol:

which motor do I have installed?

For YT video's there's a link in my sig line in blue. When it opens use search and type sidecar

more pics here

cornishboy176 12-12-2010 02:40 PM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6251597_n.jpg

cornishboy176 12-12-2010 02:40 PM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7650253_n.jpg

ianhaye 12-12-2010 03:06 PM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._8333758_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6114447_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3315668_n.jpg

Chequered Flag Racing 13-12-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing (Post 441344)
which motor do I have installed? more pics here

which motor is installed please?

pic 6 onwards in link

cornishboy176 13-12-2010 07:45 PM

Castle Creations 5700kv,pretty rapid!!!:lol::thumbsup::woot:

Did have a 6900kv in it but that was stupidly insanely quick :lol::lol::woot::woot:

fido-dido 13-12-2010 07:55 PM

my dave, cant get the pic small tho so direct link to photobucket
 
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/z...f/IMG_0301.jpg

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/z...f/IMG_0304.jpg

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/z...f/IMG_0305.jpg

We race at Cambridge oval racing club, all are welcome, and i belive its one of the largest oval clubs too (track)

mattJT 13-12-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornishboy176 (Post 441823)
Castle Creations 5700kv,pretty rapid!!!:lol::thumbsup::woot:

Did have a 6900kv in it but that was stupidly insanely quick :lol::lol::woot::woot:


Jeez, I had a castle 5700 in me B4 which I thought was insanely quick, so sold, can't imagine that in a mardave :o

cornishboy176 14-12-2010 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattJT (Post 441858)
Jeez, I had a castle 5700 in me B4 which I thought was insanely quick, so sold, can't imagine that in a mardave :o

oh and 2s lipo aswell :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

DerbyDan 16-12-2010 12:50 PM

Coooooor! I can remember fitting a 12t double in a Mini Stox years ago - & that was pretty insane!

Here's my [old skool] Mardave image contribution:)

My Marauder (needs cleaning)
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/getuserima...09141517_1.jpg

My Cobra with Losi XX gearbox ;)
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/getuserima...09171644_1.jpg

Stockmaster parts I brought when I was a collage for a project to make a chassis... unfortunately the chassis although drawn never got made. (parts are now sold)

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/getuserima...09174645_1.jpg

My 2nd ever R/C car was a Meteor & I have fond memories of both racing it at the local club & bashing it in the street, that car was responsible for about six of my mates all buying them too... so we must have single-handedly kept Mardave in business for a little while:thumbsup:

The Cobra pictured above was my 4th ever r/c car & replaced a TopCat-turned Cougar... it was a car I did well with and I suppose took me to another level of ability.

I'm a great fan of the Mardave brand & its great to see it still going & churning out the simple, strong but effective cars that they have always been renowned for.

Kudos to Oople for giving us a Mardave section :)

shoebox-airbrushing 16-12-2010 06:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 18786
Attachment 18787
:D

stox217 16-12-2010 06:13 PM

what a heap :p

shoebox-airbrushing 16-12-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stox217 (Post 442842)
what a heap :p

BULLY ;)

mattJT 16-12-2010 06:43 PM

Hoorah, it's come
 
2 Attachment(s)
Me Mardave's finally come......:thumbsup:

Now project Mardave commences :confused:

coolcars782 17-12-2010 11:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's mine,

http://www.oople.com/forums/attachme...1&d=1292627306

http://www.oople.com/forums/attachme...1&d=1292627306

highlander 19-12-2010 01:06 PM

Here she is....
running on.... ORCA 7.5 LRP SXX version 2 (geared 48dp 70/22) SMC 1 cell LIPO 50 c SAVOX servo 7.4v version usually run UFRA PINK med on the rear JAP 46 or 48 on the front....( rears full CS aditive)..... she is on raills at my local club ( TQ machine hee hee) )west cornwall radio controled car club

hope you all like ... and MERRY CHRISTMAS......

Lee
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/CIMG2215.jpg
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/CIMG2216.jpg
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/CIMG2217.jpg

shoebox-airbrushing 19-12-2010 02:10 PM

Where you race that highlander


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com