oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   KYOSHO (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   zx & zxr difference (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59162)

purplenut 13-12-2010 07:34 PM

zx & zxr difference
 
Just wondering witch car is the better one?.And why.
leon:thumbsup:

Dudders 13-12-2010 08:18 PM

Jesus this takes me back!

I went from a ZX to a ZX-R and they, although simular, are different beasts. ZX-R all the way. I cant remember the main differences but I think weight was a lot less and also a better gear box section.

Good times :thumbsup:

markwilliamson2001 13-12-2010 08:40 PM

Well....

I had a zx-r, what a great car!!! Bomb-proof :thumbsup:
It was still a brick mind :lol:

purplenut 13-12-2010 09:02 PM

Cheers chaps,altho i just missed out on one on ebay.
So i aint got one now:thumbdown:
But will look for one in the new year...:thumbsup:

Busadaddy 13-12-2010 10:26 PM

Hi I hae a mint zxr with box totally standay with original body and under and box
Let me no

Welshy40 13-12-2010 11:02 PM

All depends on what you want. Carpet the zx with standard gear diffs and a hyperclutch is superb, or the standard ball slipper which takes time to master. Outdoors the zxr mk1 as the mark 2 wasnt as well balanced. Best chassi layout was the zx.

Plus fibrelyte still make a lot of stuff and kamtec make a couple of shells.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com