![]() |
Lifetime achievement award
Have you noticed how these awards are given to people that never actually achieve anything? Mainly given to people that have been kissing arse that long there are no more arses to kiss.
So I think the lifetime arse kissing award is a way for the people to retire these lingering bad smells to the history books before they make fools of themselves clinging on to what little respect and sense of selve worth they have left So for these very reasons I suggest that bury metro has it's own "lifetime acheivement " award and I nominate our very own fool and constantly last place but can't knock his devotion to being crap.a ambassador for under achievers everywhere............. Simon davanzo (si coe) Congrats mate you deserve it!!! |
Now I,d have to say Jony Nitro so deserves that more than me. So much money for so little result!
I,d like to add a few awards: The 'so what are you running this week?' award for numerous car changes goes to Little Chris who in 2010 ran a d4 b4, bj4, x6, cat, bmax, xx4 and two types of lazer. And for geting ripped off buying and selling all of them! The knobhell peace prize for repeated upsetting people goes the David Cockley, sorry Lockley The anusol award for attention to detail must go to Matt. Matt can,t be here to collect it as he is cleaning his car. |
Funnily enough si ive just finished completley rebuilding my car ready for tommorow lol !!!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
oohh be careful You don't want to be falling getting out of your car when its dark. |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 09:25 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com