oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Not been great recently (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60829)

minke 12-01-2011 01:46 AM

Not been great recently
 
Just been checking race calender. With working alternate weekends (including new year) i'm still going to struggle to get some tracktime in. Also before xmas my house got broken into and I had my merc stolen. Still somewhat angry, though the culprit has been caught. I lost some of my kit which was left in the car, pit table,chair ,old tranny and some parts.

Good news however I will shortly become a proud bmax4 owner:thumbsup:

saddles and servo's now on the shopping list

captainlip 12-01-2011 07:44 AM

Sorry to hear that mate hope to see you racing soon

kitesurfer73 12-01-2011 01:42 PM

gutted
 
Sorry to here that lad...
Good choice on the b max,which one you buy then? just dont leave it in your boot:p
That must be 6 b max owners at bury now way ahead of them flap jack
kyosho's lol:thumbsup:

budfish 12-01-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitesurfer73 (Post 451728)
Sorry to here that lad...
Good choice on the b max,which one you buy then? just dont leave it in your boot:p
That must be 6 b max owners at bury now way ahead of them flap jack
kyosho's lol:thumbsup:

At the last bury meeting not one bmax beat any of the lasers!!!:p

Answer that one then ask yourself why???

minke 12-01-2011 06:56 PM

I bought 2 bmax4's. Champ pack and standard with a big pile of spares.

with the these parts should be running for a while.

The only question is wether i'm overqualified or underqualified to join team hopeless

Whiskers 12-01-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minke (Post 451837)
The only question is wether i'm overqualified or underqualified to join team hopeless

I think you will be allowed in! Just speak to the Team Captain! :woot:

Si Coe 12-01-2011 08:06 PM

We might have some vacancies. I think we will have to sack Whiskers now he's got a B44. Can't be having those in the team.

Also we might have to sack Mark because:
1) He's too rubbish even for us
2) His Yokomo was up on ebay the other day, so he's trying to betray us.

Basically beat Mark and you can have his spot :p. It shouldn't be hard, he'll have screwed up his electrics somehow!


Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 451791)
At the last bury meeting not one bmax beat any of the lasers!!!:p

Answer that one then ask yourself why???


Because Jony Nitro wasn't racing. If he was, all of the Bmax's would have beaten one of the Lazers!

Also not true - Jonny and I both beat Little Chris's mate with the blue and yellow Lazer.

And you are forgetting the months that Stu had a Bmax, during which a Bmax beat all the Lazers, and the B44s, and the Cat's, and the................................

budfish 12-01-2011 09:37 PM

No I had not forgot previous meetings but only mentioned the last what kind of teacher are you?? Fucking simplton!!

The guy with the yellow and blue laser was 605 years old he does not count!!!

Si Coe 12-01-2011 09:49 PM

In which case Mark's a moron so he doesn't count and Johnny was so smashed off his head I'm not sure he could count*!

So basically all the Lazers that count beat me, with the only Bmax that counts. Not a thrilling statistic is it Dave?

And then again, one of the Lazers was Little Chris, so he probably doesn't count because, well because he's Little Chris. And Dave does count cos he's a fat smelly bastard who nobody listens to anyway. Now, once we've removed all those that don't count, it pretty much boils down to Matt beat Me. Which happens every week........



*Actually I'm pretty sure he couldn't because he consistently went on the wrong number!

MikePimlott 12-01-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 451905)
The guy with the yellow and blue laser was 605 years old he does not count!!!

:woot:

captainlip 12-01-2011 11:12 PM

oh no not another bmax :o

tisher 13-01-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 451910)
In which case Mark's a moron so he doesn't count and Johnny was so smashed off his head I'm not sure he could count*!

So basically all the Lazers that count beat me, with the only Bmax that counts. Not a thrilling statistic is it Dave?

And then again, one of the Lazers was Little Chris, so he probably doesn't count because, well because he's Little Chris. And Dave does count cos he's a fat smelly bastard who nobody listens to anyway. Now, once we've removed all those that don't count, it pretty much boils down to Matt beat Me. Which happens every week........



*Actually I'm pretty sure he couldn't because he consistently went on the wrong number!



didn't I beat you twice in the final im sure mines a lazer last time I looked:p:D

mattb 13-01-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tisher (Post 452104)
didn't I beat you twice in the final im sure mines a lazer last time I looked:p:D

well said martin your beating si already with your fs,just ignore these penis bmax drivers mate!! roger gave si a position on the commitee in the hope it would save him from futher embarassment with his shoddy car and his foolish driving but it seams si is just a glutten for punishment and has now resorted to abusing his own team mates.

Whiskers 13-01-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 451869)
We might have some vacancies. I think we will have to sack Whiskers now he's got a B44. Can't be having those in the team.

Also we might have to sack Mark because:
1) He's too rubbish even for us
2) His Yokomo was up on ebay the other day, so he's trying to betray us.

Basically beat Mark and you can have his spot :p. It shouldn't be hard, he'll have screwed up his electrics somehow!





Because Jony Nitro wasn't racing. If he was, all of the Bmax's would have beaten one of the Lazers!

Also not true - Jonny and I both beat Little Chris's mate with the blue and yellow Lazer.

And you are forgetting the months that Stu had a Bmax, during which a Bmax beat all the Lazers, and the B44s, and the Cat's, and the................................

At least I didn't buy a Gayzer!!

mattb 13-01-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whiskers (Post 452117)
At least I didn't buy a Gayzer!!

im glad you dident it wouldent of suited you as your used to being last!!:p

Whiskers 13-01-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb (Post 452120)
im glad you dident it wouldent of suited you as your used to being last!!:p

Not anymore!!!! (hopefully)

budfish 13-01-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whiskers (Post 452117)
At least I didn't buy a Gayzer!!

That's because you couldn't afford one!!
You can't afford because you are saving your money for I field trip to canal street Manchester for you and your all boy brass brandmates to discover yourselfs!!!

Whiskers 13-01-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 452156)
That's because you couldn't afford one!!
You can't afford because you are saving your money for I field trip to canal street Manchester for you and your all boy brass brandmates to discover yourselfs!!!

Very funny Buds!!! Half of them are girls anyway!

But I am saving for three weeks in Sweden :thumbsup:

captainlip 13-01-2011 06:18 PM

duuuuuuuurango! :woot:

Whiskers 13-01-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 452161)
duuuuuuuurango! :woot:

Yes we all know that you have got a durango but I got two B44s for £150!!!:p


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com