oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   billyb newby!! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61857)

BillyB 26-01-2011 08:35 PM

billyb newby!!
 
Awesome club lads 2nd time ave been this time my car was built so had a blast managed pole in the lowely C final not bad for a first time and al be back next meet!!!:)

Whiskers 26-01-2011 09:22 PM

Watching you go round you didn't look like a newby and you were in my heats and beat me for three of them!!

captainlip 26-01-2011 11:01 PM

clearly whiskers you didnt do to well with the b44 :lol:

budfish 27-01-2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 456804)
clearly whiskers you didnt do to well with the b44 :lol:

He did do well very well infact. What he didn't say was the round he didn't get beat by Billy was a flyer and he out qualified si and johnny g. And he was consistent in the final!!

I was supprised at how well he did considering it was his first time out with it!
Not bad for young lad who's in a brass band and not yet found himself!!

I reckon he will beat you next time your paths cross captin!!

By the way whiskers if johnny asks you to put on a dress and go stand next to a big hook it's got nowt to do with me.I also pointed out it's proberbly illegal


Buds

Whiskers 27-01-2011 08:43 AM

Yeah I qualified 16th so started 7th in the B and finished 4th!

captainlip 27-01-2011 06:53 PM

Looking forward to racing you whiskers

Si Coe 27-01-2011 08:09 PM

Well actually it turns out you didn't really outqualify me or Johnny, but it was impressive none the less and you gave me a good run in the finals.
If you check the results for round 4 (your best run) on lap 9 you got an 18 second lap, which is a lot faster than the 22.9 seconds of your next best lap (in round 2) and also half a second faster than Colin May's best lap of the day!
Which means I suspect you missed some of the course there!
Still, awesome for a first run with the car. You were on the pace from round 2, it just took till round 4 to be consistent.

mattb 27-01-2011 08:12 PM

here we go again lol !!!!!!!

BillyB 27-01-2011 08:23 PM

Ha Ha love the banter lads!! let the ripping begin!!!!! lol:lol:

captainlip 27-01-2011 08:36 PM

Its all good fun goes abit far at times tbh

BillyB 27-01-2011 09:02 PM

yeah defo missed half a track with that lap time! Si Coe lol!!! is there a meet on Sunday the 6th??? off to ribble valley racers tomoz for some more practice woo hoo!!!!! its all fun en games till ya have someones eye out! :lol:

Whiskers 27-01-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 457045)
Well actually it turns out you didn't really outqualify me or Johnny, but it was impressive none the less and you gave me a good run in the finals.
If you check the results for round 4 (your best run) on lap 9 you got an 18 second lap, which is a lot faster than the 22.9 seconds of your next best lap (in round 2) and also half a second faster than Colin May's best lap of the day!
Which means I suspect you missed some of the course there!
Still, awesome for a first run with the car. You were on the pace from round 2, it just took till round 4 to be consistent.

Thats just how good I am lol.
No, It was because the marshal put me back on the wrong part of the track. But it didn't happen in the final.

Si Coe 27-01-2011 09:13 PM

I know, the final was a close run!

I'd spotted that little lap a couple of days back, but wasn't going to mention anything till Dave started spouting. Of course if it had happened twice you'd have outqualified him, then suddenly it would matter!

Si Coe 27-01-2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyB (Post 457067)
yeah defo missed half a track with that lap time! Si Coe lol!!! is there a meet on Sunday the 6th??? off to ribble valley racers tomoz for some more practice woo hoo!!!!! its all fun en games till ya have someones eye out! :lol:

Yes - same as last week.
If we get setup and packed quicker there should be room for a 5th round - we were busier than usual last week with 5 heats.

budfish 27-01-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 457078)
I know, the final was a close run!

I'd spotted that little lap a couple of days back, but wasn't going to mention anything till Dave started spouting. Of course if it had happened twice you'd have outqualified him, then suddenly it would matter!

Only you could be so anal To go through everyones lap time round by round

You have now gone from an arsehole to a total turd in my eyes!!

Si Coe 27-01-2011 10:04 PM

Actually Dave it shows up on the overall qualifying, where he is just above me. I didn't need to look for it, it was right in front of me. And you too, but you wouldn't have noticed that because you are too stupid.

And as I said, given that he was only 2 seconds slower than you, it could easily have bumped him ahead of you. At which point you'd have gone into the biggest strop in history, demanded he be docked a lap, called Rog a host of names for not noticing and then sulked until the finals!

budfish 27-01-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 457100)
Actually Dave it shows up on the overall qualifying, where he is just above me. I didn't need to look for it, it was right in front of me. And you too, but you wouldn't have noticed that because you are too stupid.

And as I said, given that he was only 2 seconds slower than you, it could easily have bumped him ahead of you. At which point you'd have gone into the biggest strop in history, demanded he be docked a lap, called Rog a host of names for not noticing and then sulked until the finals!

Stupid enough to beat you??

Whiskers 28-01-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 457024)
Looking forward to racing you whiskers

Yeah it should be close.

I wont be down for the next two meets as I have competitions with band. So now I only get one more indoor meet before we are scheduled to go back outdoors.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com