oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   You Tube videos from last Sundays racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61970)

The Bod 28-01-2011 01:41 PM

You Tube videos from last Sundays racing
 
I have posted 8x videos from last Sundays racing. They can be seen at the following link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgPYKhF8Ruc

Video 1 was from the start of the day and Video 8 was the A Final. The ones in between are a mixture of heats/rounds. There is some good racing and the usual high standard of track design by Bury.

captainlip 28-01-2011 07:07 PM

superb job!

im yet to be featured in any of your vids :D

tisher 28-01-2011 08:32 PM

cool vids:D

Whiskers 29-01-2011 08:33 AM

I've not featured either probably because I was in you heat and it doesn't look like you got the B final.

bandit 31-01-2011 12:06 AM

Great set of videos there , keep em coming .


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com