oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   KYOSHO (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fs2 components question (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62061)

Bagman 29-01-2011 07:04 PM

Fs2 components question
 
Hi folks,

Just bought an FS2, I'm planning on using a Savox low profile servo and a Spektrum micro receiver. The only ESC I have spare at the moment is a Mamba Max Pro. Any advice on if this will go in OK? It looks to have a lot more room than my current Durango but then I've got a smaller ESC in there.

Any advice would be appreciated and I look forward to coming back to Kyosho after 23 years away.

brooksy 29-01-2011 10:43 PM

Ive just got myself an fs2 and I got all the electrics in pretty easily.
My esc is a Orion vortex,it's a bit of a house brick but went In comfortably.

I had it in a 410 before and it was tight to say the least.
I think you should be ok.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com