oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   12th & 10th On Road (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Anybody know what offset wheels i need for a 200mm Shell? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62546)

Tempest501 05-02-2011 06:20 PM

Anybody know what offset wheels i need for a 200mm Shell?
 
I have ordered an HPI Dodge Viper shell for my newly acquired TC4, I know it will need offset wheels but just wondered if anyone can tell me what I actually need to get?

dodgydiy 05-02-2011 10:52 PM

no idea but on a tc3 you used a full 200mm conversion kit which contained longer wishbones, tie rods and shafts

digitrc 06-02-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempest501 (Post 460187)
I have ordered an HPI Dodge Viper shell for my newly acquired TC4, I know it will need offset wheels but just wondered if anyone can tell me what I actually need to get?

HPI themselves do a selection of offset wheels, normally they suggest 6mm offset to push a 190mm car out to fit a 200mm body.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com