![]() |
5/2/11 a disappointing day for buds
The shame beaten off si coe and johnny g enough said!!!
Thanks to stu les and Roger for a good days racing even if I was beaten off lesser men but I'll take it on the chin and try to be almost sportsman like about the issue so well done turds you know who you are!!! Buds |
I wouldn't say you were beaten Dave.
Thrashed would be more appropriate. 5/5 for Johnny, 4/5 for me, 5 places down in qualifying, over 10 seconds slower and only made the B-Final. Right now Mark is your closest opposition....... |
Quote:
|
Sorry Dave, what was that? You can give it but you can't take it?
Mind you, if you are nipping over to Matts you'll likely be taking it then. We know how you Lazer boys are :p |
i think team lazer may be looking for a new member to fill buds place with so many bmaxs thrashing him not only in the finals but all day
matt was the only driver holding form for team lazer and buds even took him out by driving the wrong way on straight gutted that makes us even buds and the battle continues can ya hack the pace really looking forward to outdoor season this year |
BTW Johnny - thanks for the carrier bag full of nice new minispikes! I needed some outdoor tyres......
|
We had a great day today I personally found the track a challenge very tight for the amount of cars in the heats did alright coming second in the final tho:D still learning the car and was only my third time racing so good times
|
I could have done alot better :cry: but its a start....
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Also cheers Johny for not running me over at the start of the final. I saw you back off after I missed the start by a mile lol. Buds is welcome to join team B44. I'll help ya get up to speed lol. |
Then team B44 will be HUGE
|
Quote:
I dont think so just got my mate to get a lazer so there's another on the right path;) although i have got to admit b44s are good at banger racing as I found out a few times today |
Quote:
|
With Buds in the B-Team of course......
|
Quote:
Thanks for the offer to join team b44 but no thanks I'd rather eat my own vomit !!!I do have some self respect left |
Quote:
I was only offering to help lol. You keep struggling lol. |
oh deary me,haha sausage jockeys
|
BUDS - GUTTED YOU PEN*S
LMFAO seems like buds has just been making an even bigger fool of himslef than he already has !!!!!!!!!
Matt - did you have to move your table part way through the day? pretend you didnt know him, go back in quick when you were having a smoke and he came out to join you? Gutted buds - just flog your gear whats the point in carrying on??? |
BUDS - YOU ARE A BIG FAT ..........
1 Attachment(s)
|
Funnily enough Matt set his pit table up at completely the opposite end of the hall from Buds. Its almost like he knew what was coming!
On a more serious(ish) note - Buds was always going to struggle today. This was the most tight, twisty, technical track yet and we all know Bud's car is quick on the straights but can't do corners..... |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 09:34 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com