oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Caldicot Radio Control Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   11th Feb + Vintage (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62707)

peetbee 07-02-2011 12:22 PM

11th Feb + Vintage
 
Who's racing this week?
Although it's vintage night again all the usual classes will be running too.

Looking forward to it after missing out on the last vintage night.
So many questions to be answered:
Will Matt be able to get away from work and actually race?
Will Liam break his XX again?
Will Balders actually put a PT in the car?
Will Brian run a different car from his collection again? (we could ask Matt this too!)
Will Dave play it safe and use the mid or run his XLS instead?
:thumbsup:

Gaz_Stanton 07-02-2011 02:07 PM

The TRX-3 is actually ready to go! :thumbsup: So I hope to be there.

Beat that pesky Mid this time! :D (and won't just stay in front of the wrong pink car... :blush: )

Dave, drop me a text Friday pm to remind me to bring that Pro-Cat down.

Caine 07-02-2011 02:12 PM

Yep i'll be there :D

I gather by the early post that your uber keen then pete!

peetbee 07-02-2011 02:19 PM

Oh yes :woot:
Can't wait to run the RC10 again

Balders 07-02-2011 02:22 PM

Another round so soon?

I may run brushed and nims in the rc10 this time! :)

axeman 07-02-2011 02:25 PM

I'll be there but all modern!!!:p

peetbee 07-02-2011 02:25 PM

The last round was moved, so it was a bit late!

CJ enjoying the truck too much then Steve?!

axeman 07-02-2011 03:04 PM

lovin it mate!!!!! she'll keep me busy this summer

brian s 07-02-2011 05:16 PM

i`m going to run the rc10 this week

Caine 07-02-2011 05:31 PM

Oh the yanks are gonna be out in force this friday:D

blue_pinky 07-02-2011 05:32 PM

Hmmm...a gentle track for the oldies then is it? Best leave the loop da loop and triple cross over till another week then!!! :thumbsup:

peetbee 07-02-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_pinky (Post 460954)
Hmmm...a gentle track for the oldies then is it? :thumbsup:

You referring to the cars or the drivers? :woot:

Belsten 07-02-2011 08:53 PM

would run the xls but its still a bag of bits at the mo, I will have it ready for the next round though :thumbsup:

axeman 07-02-2011 08:57 PM

stop playing games and build it.

Gaz_Stanton 07-02-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belsten (Post 461071)
would run the xls but its still a bag of bits at the mo

Sounds familiar! Get it DOOOONE!

millzy 08-02-2011 01:31 PM

I may be there runnig modern...got a 4wd on order

Balders 08-02-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millzy (Post 461316)
I may be there runnig modern...got a 4wd on order

2 and 4 mate... getting right back into it all now! :thumbsup:

peetbee 08-02-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axeman (Post 460886)
lovin it mate!!!!! she'll keep me busy this summer

At least there were plenty of spares with it! Mind you it's done pretty well so far, almost regret selling it!

axeman 08-02-2011 04:49 PM

only had one breakage!!! when I was driving I may add.
Best thing for kids to start with..
almost concidering buying one for myself.

peetbee 08-02-2011 07:57 PM

Thunder Tiger Phoenix ST is the same as the T3 and you'll already have spares!


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com