oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   You Tube videos from last Sundays racing at Bury (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62885)

The Bod 09-02-2011 02:00 PM

You Tube videos from last Sundays racing at Bury
 
Hi all

I have uploaded some videos from last Sundays racing at Bury metro onto Youtube. There are 7 in total and can be found on My Videos linking from here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoOpsQZl5hY

Another great track and racing at Bury.

Enjoy

Dudders 09-02-2011 02:44 PM

I hope there's no shouting on it :D

(I'll get me coat..)

Si Coe 09-02-2011 04:19 PM

If you watch the B-Final 4wd video you can just about see a white Lazer going round very slowly......

bandit 09-02-2011 05:26 PM

Great vids there Bod.
Is there a video of the 4wd A-final or were you driving in that one ?

The Bod 09-02-2011 06:58 PM

No, unfortunately I was marshalling during the A Final. BTW, nothing much happened in the A Final, just some average driving LOL


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com