![]() |
Vega gearbox on MCS ???
As the title says, would the Vega gearbox (RB5 model) fit the Fabs MCS?
|
NO
But I am working on a permanent fix to the gearbox issue, please be patient. |
Quote:
Just get a Vega and job done! |
Yes, that is the easy option.
Just find another £150, plus buy some saddle lipos (as I only have stick)!!! This is why I have gone back to the RB5. |
why????
If uve driven both you'll know the FABS mcs is way better!!!! besides vega spelt backwards is AGEV !!! NUFF SAID...:D:D
|
Quote:
I dont know fabs but i appreciate his work, if he says its going to be fixed then im sure it will be... on a side note, maybe the reason you dont have £150 is because your running Kyosho, they aint cheap :p |
Quote:
|
No he hasn't he's my brother -in-law and i won't let him near it LoL.....
|
Quote:
|
Didn't know this forum was in fact a kindergarden :confused:
|
Fabs, how can you say that when you always seem to be one of the first to spit the dummy out? I think you need to learn to take it on the chin like a porn star.
Don't flame me for my personal opinion. Well you can if you want :Px |
EH
Dude just pokin fun at those not fortunate enough to b drivin d best mid rb-5.....
which is obviously, and without question the _______(fill answer in here). |
You guys are sooooo funny!
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com