oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Comments please (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63292)

shanks 14-02-2011 07:14 PM

Comments please
 
1 Attachment(s)
http://www.oople.com/forums/attachme...1&d=1297710813

kitesurfer73 14-02-2011 07:20 PM

its 2 years old!! u fs boys live in the past>>

Or a dark car park:D:D:D

minke 14-02-2011 07:27 PM

I have a sore neck............

MikePimlott 14-02-2011 07:32 PM

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15001

budfish 14-02-2011 07:41 PM

It must have been a childhood dream look he dyed is hair kyosho red . Handsome chap!! Shame about the ginger hair

shanks 14-02-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikePimlott (Post 463828)


oh yeh thats better - cheers mike :thumbsup:

Si Coe 14-02-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 463832)
It must have been a childhood dream look he dyed is hair kyosho red . Ginger B**tard!!


Careful Dave! Woody's a moderator on here now. You wouldn't want to upset another one would you? :thumbsup:

budfish 14-02-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 463847)
Careful Dave! Woody's a moderator on here now. You wouldn't want to upset another one would you? :thumbsup:

It's in good taste. Anyway do you know of any other description more fitting????

I thought not

Si Coe 14-02-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 463861)
It's in good taste. Anyway do you know of any other description more fitting????

I thought not

I would have gone for 'Great Guy' personally. But then I'd never say something like that about Woody.......

woOdy 15-02-2011 09:24 AM

You can say what ever you want as I can delete it after I have read it! LOL:thumbsup:

The race controller 15-02-2011 09:33 AM

Thats my boy
 
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:That's it son, now we have 'em both ways. You here and me on race controll.:p:p:p:p

woOdy 15-02-2011 10:57 AM

I love this job!!!!!!!:thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com