oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Matt b (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63607)

budfish 18-02-2011 07:36 PM

Matt b
 
Whats happening to matt b??
Why is he still Banned ??

Buds

jimmy 18-02-2011 07:39 PM

Strange you should ask as he was unbanned half an hour before you posted this.

mattb 18-02-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 465476)
Whats happening to matt b??
Why is he still Banned ??

Buds

im back on weasel,but i think im going to have to delete you of my friends list as youve already got me labeled a trouble causer and i dont want to get draged down to your twisted and very low level of morals!!

budfish 18-02-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb (Post 465479)
im back on weasel,but i think im going to have to delete you of my friends list as youve already got me labeled a trouble causer and i dont want to get draged down to your twisted and very low level of morals!!

You wasserk I've just made a personal plea on your behalf and you repay me with insults charming

mattb 18-02-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 465483)
You wasserk I've just made a personal plea on your behalf and you repay me with insults charming

listen fool your plea dousent make any difference after all the relishing you did at my misfortune!!

Si Coe 18-02-2011 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy (Post 465478)
Strange you should ask as he was unbanned half an hour before you posted this.


I'm starting to think perhaps Jimmy should just email Buds before doing, well anything really. Its the only way to stop these 'coincidences' from happening.

budfish 18-02-2011 08:30 PM

Who rattled your cage you four eyed twit shouldn't you be having nightmares about the next bury meeting either that or winding benj ??

MRD 18-02-2011 09:25 PM

Gentlemen, Choose your weapons....

http://transitionfarnham.files.wordp...5/handbags.jpg

mattb 18-02-2011 10:11 PM

I already havehttp://th334.photobucket.com/albums/...04/th_AK47.jpg

The race controller 18-02-2011 10:17 PM

http://www.bmrcc.talktalk.net/images/handbags.jpg

These should be the ones.......Bumbags

mattb 18-02-2011 10:22 PM

theres no chance of dave getting one of those round his waist rog!!!

budfish 18-02-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The race controller (Post 465548)
http://www.bmrcc.talktalk.net/images/handbags.jpg

These should be the ones.......Bumbags

Shouldn't you be in bed by this time old man or have you found a wine stash????

MRD 18-02-2011 10:28 PM

Roger, you sir are a legend :thumbsup:.

budfish 18-02-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRD (Post 465556)
Roger, you sir are a legend :thumbsup:.

I want this man drug testing he is delusional !!!

chatts#725 18-02-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 465561)
I want this man drug testing he is delusional !!!

did you say drugs and testing ?????? im availiable whenever

Si Coe 18-02-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRD (Post 465516)

Yes, Buds has all of those handbags. And dresses to match them all as well!

budfish 18-02-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chatts#725 (Post 465565)
did you say drugs and testing ?????? im availiable whenever

Yes mate phizer have invented a down syndrome reversal drug and I don't know why I didn't think of you.you would be perfect!!

chatts#725 18-02-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 465571)
Yes mate phizer have invented a down syndrome reversal drug and I don't know why I didn't think of you.you would be perfect!!

your only jealous, ive told you before buds, your special too. just some us cant be quite that special TARD. ha ha ha

budfish 19-02-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb (Post 465540)

mines bigger than yours:p:p:p

http://www.oople.com/forums/picture....pictureid=3858

MRD 19-02-2011 10:55 AM

Thats not a weapon.....

This is a weapon...

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/wo...2_supergun.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com