oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   1/18th & Micro stuff (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   where can i buy 2mm shaft pinions desperate (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63690)

newberyclan 19-02-2011 08:38 PM

where can i buy 2mm shaft pinions desperate
 
hi im hoping to run when it gets here a 12turn hobbywing brushless but im struggleing to find a pinion with 2mm hole and to fit shark any ideas? paul

gerbil 19-02-2011 08:51 PM

02392588001 rw racing they make em
or try
rcmodelimports.co.uk (or could be .com)
.6mod for the shark mate

Robocop 19-02-2011 09:52 PM

try wim at action model centre he stocks micro parts
01803 211007

sldmodels 20-02-2011 02:21 PM

I think I might have some, but Cain should as well at RC Model Imports, I'm having problems getting 2.3mm pinions small enough


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com