oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   KYOSHO (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Oil range required with Ghea (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63875)

kyoshogit 21-02-2011 10:10 PM

Oil range required with Ghea
 
I've got a set of 1.2 & 1.3's for an FS2. I pm'd Ghea for viscosity suggestions, but they didn't know. :bored: I've got two sets of shocks, so can have two set-ups. I don't plan to race indoors at the moment, so say outdoor range at the moment.

Any recommendations? (I have some Associated oil, so probably stick with that brand)

mattb 21-02-2011 10:16 PM

last year with the standard shocks with 3b pistons i used 22.5w rear and 35w front (losi oil) if that helps.

Wraggy 22-02-2011 11:58 AM

you dont need to change the oils you use from the standard setup.
Ghea pistons dont alter the commpression of the shock, its the return thats quicker.

thanks


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com