oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Caldicot Radio Control Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Racing 25th Feb (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64076)

peetbee 24-02-2011 08:50 AM

Racing 25th Feb
 
So who'll be there?
Me for one, going to give the B44 a run for a change!

Belsten 24-02-2011 08:54 AM

Not me, im going to war :thumbsup: Well the Off Road wars anyhow

millzy 24-02-2011 10:09 AM

Cant do this week- fingers crossed will be there on the 4th

chris-on-wheels 24-02-2011 10:41 AM

I'll be there Pete mate

blue_pinky 24-02-2011 11:33 AM

Me :thumbsup:

Caine 24-02-2011 12:56 PM

Yep i'm definately game for some rc action:thumbsup:

Balders 24-02-2011 01:31 PM

Yep I'll be along too at the usual time!

Suppose I have too as I have the laptop.. :)

axeman 24-02-2011 07:46 PM

Just bought an sc10!!!!! now looking for my spare 6.5 so look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sk8er_alex 24-02-2011 11:50 PM

I shall be there and finally got this pc to sort oople account out.:thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com