oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   1/18th & Micro stuff (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   2.3mm Pinion Holders (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65121)

sldmodels 09-03-2011 04:58 PM

2.3mm Pinion Holders
 
Anyone know if anyone does pinion holders for 2.3mm pinions? Had someone call to ask and I know I've never seen any before.

rondoolaa 09-03-2011 07:57 PM

lol, it was me that rang, please anyone know if their available???

sldmodels 09-03-2011 09:12 PM

If no one does do them (and I don't think anyone does to be honest), I'll see if I can come up with a prototype over the next few months, but it might just be plastic, so will have to come up with some idea of being able to keep the pinions secure on / in it.

rondoolaa 09-03-2011 09:47 PM

thats ok,

if one isnt available i will be making one out of a length of plastic with tiny holes drilled in it and screw in hooks screwed into the holes and the hook part then dremmeled off......

plastic like this but not transparent probably
http://www.ema-models.co.uk/media/ca...ry/Rods_Sq.jpg


hooks like this
http://s7g1.scene7.com/is/image/Band..._001c_v001_ap?

and just cut the hook down to aquired size once screwed in..

thanks for the offer anyway


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com