![]() |
Losi 22 Undertray Finished (PICTURES!)
Today i have finished the first undertray for the 22.
i will be fitting it to my car when i get home. The centre will fit between the body and the chassis. I have left the front and back quite open so you can cut to fit. Would love some feedback.! http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/IMG_0049.jpg |
Quote:
|
Looks good any pictures of it on the car
|
I will be fitting it later today. So i will have some images for you tonight!
Watch this space! |
yes i would very much like one if you can pm me how i can buy one of you thanks.
|
Thers no kick up on the front, or step up at the rear.:confused:
|
Quote:
I don't understand the rear step up? the chassis is flat? Edit: Ahhh yes there is a tiny step at the rear. thats no issue the plastic will go over it. |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com