oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Losi Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   22 hop ups (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67199)

reg 03-04-2011 06:14 PM

22 hop ups
 
Iv just been on the TLR web site and clicked on "new products",i think May June and July are going to be exspensive:wub

coleman758 03-04-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reg (Post 485264)
Iv just been on the TLR web site and clicked on "new products",i think May June and July are going to be exspensive:wub

haha! i think so! the hinge-pin mount seems like a must have.

learnerdriver 03-04-2011 06:55 PM

so is the aluminium diff nut holder

reg 03-04-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coleman758 (Post 485266)
haha! i think so! the hinge-pin mount seems like a must have.


they all look like a must have:woot:...................roll on fathersday:thumbsup:

Gnarly Old Dog 03-04-2011 06:58 PM

I'm loving the diff tool...

And I saw the alloy shock tool yesterday :wub:wub

Just remember that he who dies with the most toys wins :woot::woot:

coleman758 03-04-2011 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnarly Old Dog (Post 485305)
I'm loving the diff tool...

And I saw the alloy shock tool yesterday :wub:wub

Just remember that he who dies with the most toys wins :woot::woot:

JEspares have the alloy shock tools in stock!!!

reg 03-04-2011 07:16 PM

shame there isnt any pic for the ali battery tray,sounds interesting


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com