oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   KYOSHO (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fs steering Problem (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67591)

tisher 07-04-2011 05:20 PM

Fs steering Problem
 
When I steer my fs on full lock the wheel at they way your steering becomes wobbly the only reason this seems to happen is because the track rod arms kick back on themselves when on full lock where as my zx-5 arms stay straight it then causes the wheel to bump steer on cornering anyone else had this problem?

/tobys 08-04-2011 06:51 AM

Not sure this helps(!) but I have the Vega link on my FS2 and don't have the problem you are describing.

rcpower 15-07-2011 11:58 AM

I too encounter this problem...haven't read about a solution though(which does not mean there isn't one, I just haven't searched yet for it)
But now that I came across your post, I too want to have it sorted out.

Can anybody give advice on this?

mattb 15-07-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcpower (Post 527098)
I too encounter this problem...haven't read about a solution though(which does not mean there isn't one, I just haven't searched yet for it)
But now that I came across your post, I too want to have it sorted out.

Can anybody give advice on this?

it will be your cvd binding mate try cleaning it out with wd40 then lightly apply some black grease and it should be sorted pal.

rcpower 15-07-2011 10:32 PM

Would it be that easy?:blush:
Gonna try it out asap!


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com