oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Caldicot Radio Control Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   friday 6th (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69417)

brian s 01-05-2011 10:17 PM

friday 6th
 
now the vintage is finished and we are back to normal racing who will be there friday.
pete what about a summer vintage series?,no point in the cars gathering dust during the summer months. who would be interested in a summer vintage series.

b4rac3r 01-05-2011 11:07 PM

I shall be blessing club with my presence this week:woot:

I'll be bringing my nephew too who is keen to join after watching Good Friday's antics:thumbsup:

peetbee 02-05-2011 12:04 AM

I'll be there. Will be collecting the keys around 6.30ish as Andy is away nationalising!

Brian, not sure about running a summer vintage series, it all depends on interest. I know a few want to concentrate on their modern cars whilst running outdoors too, others are now looking to run their trucks in the truck series too. Talk about it more on Friday!

brian s 02-05-2011 10:32 AM

maybe have to run a truck then. whats the chances of running on the grass outside for a couple of club nights

Caine 02-05-2011 08:39 PM

Yeah i'd like to concentrate on my 22 for a bit, got my electrics out of my team car and into my truck now so will be giving that a blast soon to :thumbsup:
No racing for me for 2 weeks anyway as i'm off on hols friday :woot:

peetbee 02-05-2011 09:44 PM

And don't forget your lipo sacks this week guys.
It's not optional.

axeman 03-05-2011 06:55 AM

I'm in !!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

mrspeedy 03-05-2011 01:20 PM

Can we have the Losi 22 heat again ?

evilbert 03-05-2011 07:56 PM

I'll be there. I've got all my fingers crossed that Paul will have a diff for me :)

JACKOR33 04-05-2011 08:30 PM

I'm up for a full heat of 22's again :thumbsup:
2wd and poss 4wd
c you friday
dave

axeman 04-05-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilbert (Post 497603)
I'll be there. I've got all my fingers crossed that Paul will have a diff for me :)

What do you need????

evilbert 04-05-2011 09:07 PM

A complete b44 diff...

c0sie 04-05-2011 09:53 PM

Some brakes, some talent, someone to set his transmittor up properly, a decent haircut, the ability to grow facial hair....the list goes on and on....

Dyna 04-05-2011 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0sie (Post 498121)
Some brakes, some talent, someone to set his transmittor up properly, a decent haircut, the ability to grow facial hair....the list goes on and on....


:lol:

evilbert 04-05-2011 10:57 PM

Oh very funny fat body

c0sie 07-05-2011 04:01 PM

Just wanted to say biiiiig biiiiiig thanks to Axeman for lending me his awesome Mid-44 last night.

Without doubt the best 4WD ive ever driven!

Its people like Axeman that make racing at Caldi so much fun every week :)

Oh, and PS: The white walls made such a huge difference to the ambient lighting in the hall last night, was really great having such brightness :)

chris (reg) reardon 08-05-2011 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0sie (Post 499080)
Just wanted to say biiiiig biiiiiig thanks to Axeman for lending me his awesome Mid-44 last night.

Without doubt the best 4WD ive ever driven!

Its people like Axeman that make racing at Caldi so much fun every week :)

Oh, and PS: The white walls made such a huge difference to the ambient lighting in the hall last night, was really great having such brightness :)

we have been teling every one this for the past year i do not need to say more

c0sie 08-05-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (reg) reardon (Post 499243)
we have been teling every one this for the past year i do not need to say more

Absolutely not! Im sold! :thumbsup:

axeman 08-05-2011 05:05 PM

I'm glad you liked it. and thanks for the nice words. but be careful my head might not fit through the door on friday.


Don't forget taly next weekend!!!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com