![]() |
TLR22 Battery layout
With seeming to have rear end issue's, was wondering, how would it affect handling if the car was run with saddles at the rear, across the chassis (ala X-6) rather than down the middle?
|
This was being tried out today at my club, although i never really saw the car going as he was in my race... Ill find out what he thought and get back to you :thumbsup:
|
Thanks!!
|
Should be able to tell you after next weekend ;)
|
Quote:
|
hi do you meaqn in rear motor? if not i already run mine with saddles across chassis, i find the car real safe on rear end so much so can run yellow mini spikes on rear vice the yellow full spikes we usually run.
|
in mid motor.
|
I decided to try this on sunday at Southport after doing a similar thing to the X6 last year. I felt that it took the bumps better and also cornering seemed better too. I could definitely push the car more, the only problem is that the standard 22 shell won't fit so I melted a B44 shell down but I tried another club member's FTW Vane shell on and that fitted nicely so i've ordered one of those. Its definitely worth a try IMHO:thumbsup:
|
How was it on low speed corner exit?
|
Definitely better, the back end didn't step out at all it felt much smoother
|
How tall are you cells, and do you have a pic of what you done?
|
Vega 22 would be awesome! :wub
|
3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 23809 Attachment 23810Attachment 23811 I run IPs which are a bit taller than most, im not sure of the exact measurements though. I have tried speedpower and reedys and they still didnt fit.
|
Joel, that looks ace, I am starting to think that the weight distribution is wrong on the car, and maybe just to long.
Have you tried any shells? |
Quote:
|
Thanks, on sunday i ran a melted down b44 shell, but i tried on somebody elses FTW Vane shell and that fitted perfectly so i will be running that havent tried any others. i think i agree about the length my next move will be shortening the chassis
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com