oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Losi Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   HRC Vs LRC (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70983)

samd 21-05-2011 08:48 AM

HRC Vs LRC
 
Ive built by 22 up with the 4deg HRC block straight from the off, has anyone tried both HRC and LRC?
Read on RCTECH that the LRC increases driveshaft plunge which increases forward traction, something ive never considered.
My point being, talking about overall rear traction, will the LRC block be better, with the roll centre raised back up to similar levels as the HRC block using the camber links??:confused:

samd 24-05-2011 12:24 PM

Anyone?:)

wacattack 24-05-2011 01:23 PM

A higher roll centre increases on power traction

andys 24-05-2011 09:25 PM

Sam.
I do wonder about all the HRC / LRC stuff I've read. Confuses the hell out of me.
I'll try both back to back at the next Batley meeting.
Typical that people are now going on about using the LRC blocks now...
I reckon there will be a MRC (middle) block soon, then there will be hype about it and we will all buy that one.

Thing I'd like to know is if the HRC improves on power traction, by how much does it improve ? Is it 50% more, or more like 1% ?

Same with anti squat, its all voodoo.

samd 24-05-2011 10:35 PM

We can have a play around next sunday if your coming Andy, and it doesn't chuck it down again.

tomtom 24-05-2011 11:23 PM

Well, I work a lot on the car but I'm not the best driver so I try to find a setup that work for me.

So far the car got very nice steering on the first half of the turn but not as good on the exit. Going HRC give me a better exit. Seems like less traction on that part so a more natural turn in overall. At least constant through the whole turn.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com