oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Team affilliatiOns (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73695)

johnnygibbon 23-06-2011 07:09 AM

Team affilliatiOns
 
Lovely here at glastonbury this year but it looks likes bury a hive of activity
Looks like every one is concerned about teams
Like I said I'm going privateer for a bit before affiliating myself to any teams

And in my eyes there's only ever been one team in Rc
Every one else are just wannabes
Losi is now team losi racing
And look how shit the 22 is


When I return a twisted mess of mudd you lot are in trouble no mercy I Am already returning to form
Be worried

Darren Wales 23-06-2011 08:07 PM

bmax4 team!
 
Johnnyg, i have just got myself a bmax4 and will be looking to you for guidance at the trackside, so don't rule out a team affiliation just yet.

Darren

captainlip 23-06-2011 08:11 PM

How many spurs did you get spare with the bmax?

Darren Wales 23-06-2011 08:31 PM

Got a couple. Why will I need them?

captainlip 23-06-2011 08:35 PM

Ask Si :D

Darren Wales 23-06-2011 08:50 PM

Sounds worrying. Well I have had little trouble with my B4.1, although not really run it that much. I hope to test out both of them as much as possible over the summer so lets see what that throws at me.

captainlip 23-06-2011 08:55 PM

I wouldn't worry about it

Si Coe 23-06-2011 10:02 PM

Good ones don't strip. Its just that some of them aren't very round! The 81t's seem to be the problem, all the 87's I've seen work fine. But I can't mesh the right pinion for my motor with an 87 spur.

Bmax setup is easy, and TBH mines more dialled than Johnny's anyway.

Darren Wales 24-06-2011 05:26 PM

Si. I will be bringing it with me Sunday. Will be grateful if you would give it a once over for me. I have noticed the pinion is a little noisy and not that sure how it is adjusted!. I don't appear to have an antenna mount either, so will have to improvise. Apart from that looking forward to a good day out.

captainlip 24-06-2011 05:32 PM

Were not racing this sunday

Darren Wales 24-06-2011 05:37 PM

No probs. Taking it to keighley for the crack.

budfish 25-06-2011 07:48 AM

Team lazer is still a force to be reckoned with!!!

Si Coe 25-06-2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 519470)
Team lazer is still a force to be reckoned with!!!

Translation - After posting pictures of my smashed up Lazer on Oople nobody is daft enough to pay the asking price for it, so I'm stuck with it for now.....

budfish 25-06-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 519481)
Translation - After posting pictures of my smashed up Lazer on Oople nobody is daft enough to pay the asking price for it, so I'm stuck with it for now.....

All replaced with brand new parts you twit


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com