oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Race Chat (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Where have all the cheap cells gone ? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=742)

andys 27-06-2006 12:57 PM

Where have all the cheap cells gone ?
 
I'm after some new cells. Anyone know any good cheap places to get any ?

The last sets I got were from Team Almighty (unmatched GP3700) and they are easily good enough for me, I wanted to get some more, but they only sell some others now (IB4200???? for £55 nicker) that's far too much for me, I prefer the £25 / £30 packs. Anyone know where to get any ? Ta.

Andy.

jimmy 27-06-2006 01:14 PM

Same question with the Foams mate! Scandle ! our usual foams (those lovely blue ones) are now 350% of their previous cost. :(
I will run with grass in the tyre rather than pay that much.

DCM 27-06-2006 01:18 PM

Snee not flogging his inserts anymore.... DISASTER....

Most matchers don't like selling unmatched cells, as they have already been through the system and then sell them for little profit.... although I got some coming.... arm twisting'r'us thats me.

I know if you go to CML, you can buy a crate (250cells) off them, otherwise it is maybe online purchasing dude.

Or I got 10 packs of Fukuyama GP3300 cells I could let you have for a REASONABLE price roflol

jimmy 27-06-2006 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCM
Snee not flogging his inserts anymore.... DISASTER....

Its a joke if you ask me. :mad:

nick oliver 27-06-2006 01:51 PM

Check out this website! Link He does cheap cells!:D ;)

buzz 27-06-2006 02:59 PM

try DC Motorsports ;)

darryl 27-06-2006 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzz
try DC Motorsports ;)

do you have a link buzz or do you mean dc racing???

super__dan 27-06-2006 03:29 PM

I might have 5 packs of Infiinty team driver spec cells (EPIC 3800) available next month, 3 months old. Thinking of getting new cells ahead of the Euros to last until next outdoor season. Let me know if you're interested?

Oscar 27-06-2006 03:39 PM

Shilly, you only need ask, Its unusual for me not to know of the best deals going;)
PM sent.

Northy 27-06-2006 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy
Same question with the Foams mate! Scandle ! our usual foams (those lovely blue ones) are now 350% of their previous cost. :(
I will run with grass in the tyre rather than pay that much.

Jimmy, Glyn now sells the foams. They are £1 a pair.

G

jimmy 27-06-2006 04:33 PM

Cheers North!

Northy 27-06-2006 05:36 PM

Where on earth were you buying them from? :o

What would demand be for foams?

G

PaulRotheram 27-06-2006 05:48 PM

if i had a supplier who would keep the price low and i could get them mid week - i.e post id buy them.

but im not paying £3.50 for foams that used to be £1 just because some one has seen the light and is trying to rip us off.

nick oliver 27-06-2006 05:50 PM

:o I don't know the name of the shop, sorry but im sure they were 50p a pair - blue snee's! The shop was at indoor finals..

jimmy 27-06-2006 06:10 PM

I think you are refering to Tony Snee! lol they are now "the foams formally known as snee blue" im afraid.! hehe


I have bought 20 pairs before. That was 10 quid.. now it is 35... That fact makes me unable to sleep at night! :rolleyes:

OldTimer 27-06-2006 06:13 PM

Jimmy contact Glyn at BRM he had three large sacks of them at batley, 2wd fronts 50p / pair, 4wd fronts & rears £1 / pair. http://www.brmmotors.com/ i am pretty sure he will be at the next national.

losixxx 27-06-2006 06:35 PM

the £3.50 is for a car set no a pair! still more expensive though

jimmy 27-06-2006 06:37 PM

aye tis, they sell them by the set, which was previously a quid.

OldTimer 27-06-2006 06:38 PM

? £1.50 for a 2wd or £2 if its a 4wd, not sure were £3.50 comes from?

And these are the snee blues btw, as i spoke to Glyn about them on sunday.

buzz 27-06-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darryl
do you have a link buzz or do you mean dc racing???

http://www.dcmotorsports.net/

there ya go buddy ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com