oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Xtreme - VEGA (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   x11 lipo chassis price change? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74505)

styleone 03-07-2011 11:52 PM

x11 lipo chassis price change?
 
Quick question, is it me or has the x11 lipo chassis kit price gone down recently on Team Xtreme website??
It still appears to be the same as its been for ages on inside line racing
:confused:

MHeadling 04-07-2011 10:38 AM

You need to add VAT to Xtreme website, so thats prob the difference

styleone 05-07-2011 05:08 PM

price change?
 
Cheers Mark

Strange how they don't show the price including VAT? From running a small business for years I'd wonder how that affects their customer relationships? Well I've added the 'dreaded' and it makes a little more sense

I'm pondering buying one, had an advert up on wanted section and had few repplies to my 'x11 lipo chassis version' advert, but nothing come to fruition at the moment.

Xtreme do seem a little difficult to pin down with certain elements of pre sale service, although Inside Line are very helpful :)

What's peoples experience with the after sales service from xtreme? they have never once responded to many a query??

Well I know the Pred is an amazing buggy so I may make the jump very soon :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Headling (Post 522868)
You need to add VAT to Xtreme website, so thats prob the difference


InsideLineModels 06-07-2011 12:01 PM

Team Xtreme's prices should be the same as ours once VAT is added. If you find something that's not let me know and i'll sort it.

I'm always on hand for any queries. I stock the parts, but apart from that I also race for Team Xtreme and part of that is to support the brand. so for any information you need just ask and i'll do my best to help. :)

Cheers
Kev

styleone 06-07-2011 04:34 PM

support
 
Cheers Kev,

Legend mate :)...I have spoken to you several times previously via telephone at inside, great to know you on hand for any help. Much appreciated

I always find people such as yourself and of course the guys at DMS (darren etc) the reason that RC thrives as a tight knit community, by that I mean direct interaction with experts, team drivers and distributors just doesn't happen with other hobbies, so big thumbs up to all the positive souls who keep this scene rich with high class products and information

Top lads :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsideLineRacing (Post 523782)
Team Xtreme's prices should be the same as ours once VAT is added. If you find something that's not let me know and i'll sort it.

I'm always on hand for any queries. I stock the parts, but apart from that I also race for Team Xtreme and part of that is to support the brand. so for any information you need just ask and i'll do my best to help. :)

Cheers
Kev


Tom3012 06-07-2011 04:37 PM

Mines still for sale... £140 plus p+p if your interested :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com