oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   esc help (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75128)

spiky 11-07-2011 05:09 PM

esc help
 
what are the best esc 's can u help :confused:

tisher 11-07-2011 05:23 PM

LRP SXX version 2 are good

Whiskers 11-07-2011 05:29 PM

This should really be in the electrics section or just use the search button!

spiky 11-07-2011 05:29 PM

what about Nosram Pearl Evolution ISTC Version 2 :eh?:

Whiskers 11-07-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiky (Post 525639)
what about Nosram Pearl Evolution ISTC Version 2 :eh?:

I'm pretty sure that they are the same as the LRP SXX V2 after all LRP and Nosram are the same speedos just with different colours and names

spiky 11-07-2011 05:34 PM

thank 's for ur advice :thumbsup:

budfish 11-07-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiky (Post 525632)
what are the best esc 's can u help :confused:

http://www.jespares.com/electric-mod...ategory_id=532

Follow that link mate that is the best speedo around for £130 the version 2 has all sorts of shit on it you don't need and to pay £60 more for it you would have to be a fool I have ran one of these speedos for 2years never faulted but when I bought it it was£200 and I'm still happy with it at that price it's simply the best alrounder get it bought !!

Buds

DavidAMS 11-07-2011 05:57 PM

re
 
http://www.racersinexile.org.uk/Brus...91_372225.aspx

1s, not a bad deal and the service is good too.

budfish 11-07-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidAMS (Post 525654)
http://www.racersinexile.org.uk/Brus...91_372225.aspx

1s, not a bad deal and the service is good too.

For the extra £30 mate I'd rather be able to walk in to Je spares if I ever have a speedo issue drop it on the counter come back a week later to pick up my repaired or brand new replacement with the 2 year warranty that my mate has had his replaced twice each time with a newer up graded one:thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com