oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Caldicot Radio Control Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Racing 12th August (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77454)

chris-on-wheels 09-08-2011 04:27 PM

Racing 12th August
 
I'll be there this week. I'm hoping to get to my truck up and running so if you've got a truck dust em off and we can get a heat of trucks together.

Belsten 09-08-2011 04:42 PM

Not for me this week, nationalising :thumbsup:

hit5005 09-08-2011 05:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
im there micro for me :thumbsup:

Attachment 26467

acorn28 09-08-2011 07:04 PM

I'll be there, good job the SC10 didn't sell, I'm up for some truck racing!

chris-on-wheels 09-08-2011 07:09 PM

That's cool so far 3 sc10's bring it on

c0sie 09-08-2011 08:33 PM

Im led to believe that there should be 2 more GT14B micros racing after last weekend :D

evilbert 10-08-2011 07:48 PM

I'll be there bright and early as always

blue_pinky 10-08-2011 09:55 PM

We'll see Cris...I do have some rubber left on those tyres I bought for MicroX so you never know...

I also have a 10th 4wd that had a dramatic increase in lock on it the last time a drove it (thanks to some poor Tx setup by yours truely)...I really need some track time with that before the next regional too.

Nice to have options though ;-)

Hmmmm...how to follow the huuuuge wall ride?

peetbee 10-08-2011 10:06 PM

Normal service is resumed!
Hope everyone has a great time :)

chris-on-wheels 13-08-2011 09:58 AM

Race Results for 12-08-11
 
6 Attachment(s)
Attachment 26571
Attachment 26572
Attachment 26573
Attachment 26574
Attachment 26575
Attachment 26576

hit5005 13-08-2011 12:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yet another well good track. micro was mental last night:thumbsup:

Attachment 26577

evilbert 13-08-2011 11:02 PM

Amazing track last night and my first ever 24 lapper! Well chuffed


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com