oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Which servo for my B44 ? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78221)

Deano 18-08-2011 10:51 AM

Which servo for my B44 ?
 
I'm still running an old 27 meg radio with a Hitec Gem micro rx and a std futaba 3003 srvo.
Anyone recommend a reasonable metal geared servo for 20 quid or less ?

mattybucks 18-08-2011 10:59 AM

A second hand KO Propo off ebay.

Or the old trick of cutting the red wire from the receiver plug end of the servo and linking it up to the + wire on your speedo, it put 7.4 directly into the servo which makes it quicker but shortens the life. Often used during the good old days of budget racing as a kid.

Southwell 18-08-2011 11:41 AM

Hi tec 615 should be ok in a 4wd.
I'd go second hand personally, KO, Savox 1258 or Spektrum 6040.

Mouton 19-08-2011 08:10 AM

Is your set an AM or FM set?
 
I would advise against the use of digital servos with a AM system. If you have an AM set I would go for a Futaba S3305.

If it is an FM set, get a used Futaba S9551.

Deano 19-08-2011 08:39 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I was concerned about using a digital servo on my am radio.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com