![]() |
Nürnberg Hobby Show
As I am in Nürnberg on Friday ,you have now the chance to post stuff you want to know, and I will try to get the requested Informations for you.
Cruise. |
Will you be getting some photos? There should be a few interesting things at the show this year
|
Anything on the Schumacher NEW 4wd would be good!
|
Going to be shown only in private but if you can garner any info from them that would certainly be interesting;)
|
Of course Photos are included. And team Schuhmacher is a personal interest due to my 15 years of being a Team Driver for them. (And of course the last years 1 hour talk why shui has to get back to offroad).
Cruise. |
Pictures of the hard cased saddle lipo's from Trackpower / Flightpower which are rumoured to be imminent.........:thumbsup:
|
Shuey would be nice and the Hot Bodies 2wd info please!!
|
plenty of pictures of the girls on the stands :P
i would be very intrested to see what losi have to offer this year if possible :) |
Jon Hazlewood it seems :o
|
ooh :D
|
SERPENT S500 IF ITS THERE
|
Quote:
I would like some info on the Futaba 4PK and some shots of the new GRP engines... and any new cars :thumbsup: |
Quote:
|
Definately the S500 and the HB 2WD :thumbsup: any knew motors ect aswell while your there.
|
take a peep at what Joe Cockring has there for his newly formed JQ Products venture ;)
|
He said I was the only one that pronounced his name cockring - he LIED! haha ;)
|
i usually call him something else! bbq told me to call him cockring so blame him :woot:
|
if you could get some pics of the new tamiya cr-01 crawler it would be great,you cant miss it-its the big toyota landcrusier with odd looking suspension.
|
1 Attachment(s)
So I´m back.
First answer first Pic. There was no pic allowed of the Cat XS this is all I could get. Yes its belt driven you can fit Lipos and its 4+2! And its the narrowest belt Car out there |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com