![]() |
Sunday indoor meeting?
IF I can arrange to get the hall on a Sunday and arrange a meeting that doesn't clash with Torch Winter, Taplow Winter and Telstar Winter would you all be interested?
Track design is getting better each week, last nights lap times were around 16's and I think we can get this to 18/19's next week with a great track layout. Let me know your thoughts. 4 rnds, 2 finals for all? Shrccc Winter Open 2011? |
Make it 4 rounds and 3 finals and your on.:thumbsup: Same format as torch. Or like coventry 2 x 7 minute finals;)
Good meet last night by the way. |
Can do either...
|
Also add Stotfold and EPR to that list as I know quite a few that go there too.
End of the day you'll clash with someone. |
Definitely try a Sunday meeting if you can, Neil - maybe in Dec as there is no Torch winter series meeting? - you will clash with something though...
Really enjoyed last night once I put some competitive tyres on - I almost turned round and went back home after antics on the M3 coming up but glad I made it in the end. Track was great - you've made great use of the space - I winced a bit a couple of times going over the cross-over but it seemed to work!! Definitely be back after half-term Cheers Rob |
great night
the track in the 1st heat was a little slippery, but after a tyre change and getting used to it was a GREAT race evening.... well done all of the track builders................ oh, me, i helped lol......
sunday meet would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: |
I'd certainly be up for a Sunday meet. As i dont really get to any other race meets apart from the occasional TORCH event this wont clash for me :)
|
I'd be up for a sunday meeting as long as i can get a pass !
|
Looking like the best date will be the 4th of December, awaiting to here on venue now :thumbsup:
|
Quote:
|
Torch is every week so that will always clash! It's either clash with Taplow or Eden, as we're indoors it might give people an option. I'll be at Taplow anyway!
|
Quote:
I think it's great people have so much choice with tracks |
Quote:
I need to make the trip there too at some point |
torch/rain
Am i right in thinking, that if its raining, you dont normally run a meet at torch?
If so, indoors at shrcc could be a great option for that reason..... cheers....:D |
Could torch come to Shrcc again? Like the summer meet?:thumbsup:
|
Sunday's would bang on as I can't make the Thursday meetings
It do we have to wait till dec 4 ????!!!!! |
Unit not free December 4th :thumbdown:
January 8th maybe? |
Nothing mid/end of November?
|
Count me and the nipper in for a Sunday meet, the more the better! I'm not going to get much weekday racing in at this rate :(
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com