oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Surrey & Hants RCCC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Sunday 4th December: Indoor 2011 Winter Cup (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84007)

Dudders 25-10-2011 07:23 PM

Sunday 4th December: Indoor 2011 Winter Cup
 
Full day meeting.... SHRCCC Winter Cup!

Full details and sponsors to be announce shortly!

Who's in?????

dobber 25-10-2011 07:56 PM

Can I hear a hell yeah? "HELL YEAH!!!" :thumbsup:

Deano577 25-10-2011 08:49 PM

Bring it on

TARTMAN 25-10-2011 09:05 PM

IN!
 
Hell Yeah!:woot::woot:

Defo up for an indoor all dayer.....:thumbsup:

jlucas 26-10-2011 05:17 AM

I'm in 2wd and 4wd for me :)

focusmad 26-10-2011 06:55 AM

Mate put mine and lukes names down for the meeting,plus if u need help with ask me
Chris

imull 26-10-2011 08:07 AM

Yup, I'll have some of that!

Streeter 26-10-2011 08:30 AM

I'm in :thumbsup:

jaywestwood 26-10-2011 10:50 AM

yup i'm in... :thumbsup:

Dudders 26-10-2011 04:29 PM

Cool :thumbsup:

They're charging a lot more for Sunday use :thumbdown: but if we can make it viable they have said they'll change their diary to free up some more Sundays!!! :D

Come on SE Racers, let's be having ya!

On my holiday so hope to organise trophies for the top 3 in all finals and two finals and unlimited practice for all!!!!. They'll also be a junior/novice race :thumbsup:

ASKay 26-10-2011 05:10 PM

as long as i am in the country, I am in.... :thumbsup:

what are ppl running 4WD, schuy Mini-pins i assume?

dobber 26-10-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASKay (Post 573000)
as long as i am in the country, I am in.... :thumbsup:

what are ppl running 4WD, schuy Mini-pins i assume?

I'm running 4wd with mini pins although yellow mini spike also seem to work well. The mini pins however seem to be lasting longer.

Dr_UpGrade 26-10-2011 08:05 PM

Sorry guys I can't make this... will be away on holiday.. but hey look on the positive side at least all your cars will be safe from the iron-boot!

:blush::)

TARTMAN 26-10-2011 09:20 PM

shame
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_UpGrade (Post 573104)
Sorry guys I can't make this... will be away on holiday.. but hey look on the positive side at least all your cars will be safe from the iron-boot!

:blush::)

I was going to bring my huge fluffy rottie slippers for padding, you would look great in them! LOL.:woot:

Dudders 27-10-2011 03:47 PM

:thumbsup:

chickentikka25 27-10-2011 09:40 PM

All over that like a rash! Bring it!! :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com