oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   The PlayGround (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Members list, is it up to date? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8564)

Chris Harte 25-02-2008 11:17 PM

Members list, is it up to date?
 
I was looking through the members list trying to find "northy" to find his website link but he doesn't appear to be on it. Am I just dozey and looking under the wrong letter.

Mrs oOple 25-02-2008 11:23 PM

It is up to date (in an automated fashion), I thought you were going a bit mad then, but went and had a look and couldn't find him either :|

I panicked for a moment and thought I'd deleted him, but I have found him by looking down the threads in this section of the forum as I'm pretty certain Northy is most active in here.
http://www.oople.com/forums/member.php?u=153

That's a link to Northys profile anyhow.
:confused:

Chris Harte 25-02-2008 11:26 PM

Thanks. I wonder how slow this automated system is?

Lee 25-02-2008 11:36 PM

He might be under G unit:thumbsup:

Northy 26-02-2008 08:52 AM

I've noticed I'm not in the members list too :thumbdown:

I guess Jimmy and Vicky must hate me :cry::cry::cry:

G


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com