oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEAM Seaham Sunderland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Racing on a day other than a Sunday? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88016)

littlened 14-12-2011 10:02 AM

Racing on a day other than a Sunday?
 
Is there any every chance of this happening?

I've been dying to come back racing (not been since I knacked my ankle), but Sunday is the only day that both me and wife get off together, so I can never make it.

I've read a couple of people saying there's a chance of it moving to a Tuesday evening?

littlened 14-12-2011 10:13 AM

EDIT: I've just noticed that racing has moved back to an evening, which is certainly a little more suitable.

I might have a pop up next time it's on.

Andyp 14-12-2011 10:20 AM

Ha I was gonna say it is a Sunday night now , it's a little better to get away for a few hours @ night than a chunk in the middle of the day for alot of us !

It's on this Sunday , been some good turnouts at the moment !

littlened 14-12-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyp (Post 594647)
Ha I was gonna say it is a Sunday night now , it's a little better to get away for a few hours @ night than a chunk in the middle of the day for alot of us !

It's on this Sunday , been some good turnouts at the moment !

I might pop along for an hour or so just to watch, plus I think it was a April 2010 when I last attended, so I might need to renew my membership etc.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com