oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEAM Seaham Sunderland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   15th (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90142)

N7ELA 09-01-2012 09:33 PM

15th
 
We racing then...?

Steven Forster 10-01-2012 12:42 AM

Looking at the calendar we are..............:thumbsup:

http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/

dpackster1980 10-01-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N7ELA (Post 605060)
We racing then...?

I bet you get called into work again. You only lower the tone anyway. :woot:

chris68nufc 10-01-2012 06:32 PM

Hopefully shake the cobwebs off since I couldn't make Worksop.....looking forward to it already!!!!

N7ELA 12-01-2012 09:33 AM

Somebody might need to lend me a PT, Mines away...!

chris68nufc 12-01-2012 09:52 PM

That was a dig at Pack wasn't it.......he forgot to put the handouts on charge last week.....he will probably just put them on tonight if he's reading oOple!:thumbsup:

dpackster1980 13-01-2012 05:46 PM

They are going on tonight. I'm at a wedding on Saturday so I'll forget when I come in mortal. :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com