oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Titchfield Off Road Club Hants (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   RACING SUNDAY 12TH (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93081)

martin so16 10-02-2012 07:31 PM

RACING SUNDAY 12TH
 
whos racing this sunday then ? :p

dibble34 10-02-2012 08:56 PM

I am hoping to be there :)

jamiekerr14 10-02-2012 08:57 PM

Hopefully so.. will see what the weather does!

Chris-S 10-02-2012 09:05 PM

I will be, along with Kev/Steve Brunsden and Paul Taylor

2wd or 4wd though :confused:

jamiekerr14 10-02-2012 09:06 PM

2wd.. thought you would be at Taplow??

jpmatrix 10-02-2012 09:11 PM

ramp under construction
 
Shall be there. Lets hope I dont smash my Durango again after destroying the rear end 3 weeks ago and smasshing the front end in last week.

the new track seems to be less forgiving on my 410r or maybe its just my driving:woot:

Will we have any more ramps / jumps this weekend as I saw an almost complete and rather large ramp on trackside last Sunday?

It would be great to have some big jumps on track again.

MrMagoo 10-02-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpmatrix (Post 619280)
Shall be there. Lets hope I dont smash my Durango again after destroying the rear end 3 weeks ago and smasshing the front end in last week.

the new track seems to be less forgiving on my 410r or maybe its just my driving:woot:

Could be the cold weather... makes the plastic much more brittle. I should be out 2wd'ing it again.

Chris-S 10-02-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamiekerr14 (Post 619276)
2wd.. thought you would be at Taplow??

Prefer racing outdoors!

jamiekerr14 10-02-2012 10:37 PM

good man! think the weather could destroy that idea though..

gwesty 11-02-2012 09:14 AM

yep im in , mark ,mason , dom all 2wd

hotrodchris 11-02-2012 12:47 PM

With the way tonights weather is looking i should be ok for tomorrow in 2wd.:thumbsup:

Chris-S 11-02-2012 03:22 PM

What time does it start tomorrow ?

gwesty 11-02-2012 03:40 PM

get there betweeh 8-8.30 u should be fine , track opens for practice at 8.30 i beleive

markatharding 11-02-2012 06:49 PM

looking forward to the first outing of my sx3 tomorrow with stu too, bye bye touring cars HELLO 4wd buggies :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com