![]() |
Quick Lads
Quick lads, before Simon sees it..............
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/y...ler/Simons.jpg |
Quote:
|
And another thing.
I noticed the part numbers on RC10 bits........Same number over the years but the quantity is getting smaller. We'll have to buy our own soon.
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/y...2-14152138.jpg |
Quote:
Anyway I think it looks great. Thanks Rog! Not sure about the stagger ribs on wide rims, guess I'll have to trim them down. Bit annoying that there is no race meeting for a while to try it at! |
Thanks for that. I thought i'd done a good job.
Quote:
|
Now I've just got to decide whether to sell or keep the Bmax. I'll be using its electrics for this, so the RC10 will still be running as a back up because DEX210 spares are like rocking horse sh!t.
|
Quote:
|
Sell the Bmax before it becomes totally and utterly worthless Si
No spares no importer - no future Glad I jumped ship to associated now I loved my yokomo but they let the uk down by not supporting us with updates and spares soon enough If they had I would of stuck with em I am now tempted with a durongo as I need something to beat you with But as well painted as the shell is it looks pants like your others However I respect the cunning used to disguise the car and congratulate you for moving into 2012 racing rather than running your cars that are older than most of burys members |
Looks like the tyres have shrunk too.
|
Smart
I think it's smart looking and still manages to look retro, as all your cars do. :thumbsup:
I will have some of your Bmax parts if you do decide to sell it Si. Im sticking with mine so would be doing me a favour. Thinking of selling the B4 now and sticking to 4wd, although just purchased a new shell for the AE. :blush: |
They don't look "Retro" the ARE retro!! :lol::lol:
|
Quote:
|
I'm not retro - I'm just so far ahead it looks like I'm behind!
Anyway I guess the Yokomo will have to go, even though its never been run on its new chassis, as I've just spent £50 on every carbon bit going for a DEX210! This car was a bad idea...... |
I reckon it's the best idea you had for a long time
We will miss you in 4wd But when I get my Durango with matts new shell I will just have to beat you in 2 wd Insted It's a shame mark hasn't returned Imagine how hopeless we would be in 2 wd |
Quote:
|
Probably about the same as I did with the Yokomo, but without it sounding like a bag of spanners.
Which somehow seems wrong...... |
Doesn't look like a birds nest, doesn't sound like a bag of spanners!
http://www.simondavanzo.pwp.blueyond...1330299986.JPG Is a bit slow though - can't fit more than a 25t pinion which is way undergeared for a 10.5t so I'll need to track down a smaller spur. |
Two of us with new cars then :)
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-b...676/2012-02-13 |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com