oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Transponders on the list (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94406)

The race controller 24-02-2012 12:58 PM

Transponders on the list
 
Booking in for Regionals,
Many of you have more than one transponder.
I've been unable to find your second one if it's on our system.
Our system only shows which one you raced with last time out.
So please check the list to see if the transponder is correct in each column.

Wupding 24-02-2012 05:09 PM

How do i book in??

I have booked in for Southport via e-mail


How will it work for yourself?

Regards

WEz

The race controller 24-02-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wupding (Post 625043)
How do i book in??

I have booked in for Southport via e-mail


How will it work for yourself?

Regards

WEz

Try reading other posts
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94033


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com