oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Batley Buggy Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Transponder (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9739)

Zedman 06-04-2008 05:35 PM

Transponder
 
I want a personal transpoder, where do I buy one that is compatible with your system and the York club system please, and what should I ask for ?

BTW Richard Bentley = Zedman, I should have joined the club as Zedman "Zed for Short" ) Dianna can u edit my subscription ))

mattym0310 06-04-2008 06:11 PM

I think MB models sells them??? £55 i think so a lot cheaper :D
If not no worrues you can buy them striahgt from AMB... CLICKY! :thumbsup:

jimmy 06-04-2008 07:16 PM

yeah MB Models in leeds will be your best bet for a transponder if you're after one http://www.rccarshop.co.uk - batley is pretty good for the hand out transponders but PT's are so much easier.

mattym0310 06-04-2008 07:19 PM

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/catalog/i...p?cPath=32_337 :)

Zedman 07-04-2008 05:54 PM

Thanks
 
Thanks for the info chaps, ordered one from rccarshop today )


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com