oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   1/10th OFF ROAD (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Stick pack lipo cars-Help (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97396)

Bryan D 31-03-2012 09:43 AM

Stick pack lipo cars-Help
 
Hi,
I am looking to run/race off road again 2 or 4wd?? At the moment I run touring car and have stick pack lipos so I was wondering what cars take these cells? I did like the look of the Tamiya DB01r.

Thanks in advance

Bryan

Gregors 31-03-2012 10:36 AM

Cat sx2 proberly your best bet in 4wd most used saddle packs now

cornishboy176 31-03-2012 10:41 AM

2wd you have the Durango DEX210

4wd you have the Kyosho ZX-5

lardy37 31-03-2012 11:38 AM

the b4.1 deff takes full size lipo stick packs and i think the cougar does a conversion braket to take stick packs

Skelbo 31-03-2012 11:53 AM

Yes, Cougar SV and SV2 can take stick packs. Schumacher provide a simple conversion kit.

Lee24h 07-04-2012 07:41 PM

Ansmann x2c and bolt a mad monkey chassis plate to it

arransmith27 07-04-2012 07:58 PM

X6 :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com