oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mid West (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   A race near Wallingford on 20 or 27th of april? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9791)

speedworm 08-04-2008 02:20 PM

A race near Wallingford on 20 or 27th of april?
 
Hi guys,

I'm coming to Wallingford for one week to learn english:yawn:. i 'm thinking about take my Yokomo Mr4 BX:thumbsup: to race in UK the week end before or after my english training.:drool:
I'll start my training on 21st and i'll stop on 26th of April. Is there a race in the neighbrhood or on the way from or to France?:blush:

thanks for your help:woot:

tyreman 08-04-2008 05:26 PM

Your not going to be that far from CML raceway

JCJC 09-04-2008 07:14 AM

Wallingford more Mid-South area, CML near Newbury is the nearest outdoor track, no racing listed for these weekends. I think you best chance is Stotfold ( http://www.stotfoldmcc.co.uk/www/ ) who race on astro/grass outside every Sunday afternoon, a long way east of Wallingford (1.5hrs drive).

Weekend of 19th & 20th is the Kidderminster National meeting - most racers will be at this meeting.

How will you be traveling from and back to France ?

speedworm 09-04-2008 07:17 AM

I'll get my car
 
Do you think i can subscribe to the national?


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com