oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEAM Seaham Sunderland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Racing CANCELLED Sunday 29th April (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99480)

Dalla 25-04-2012 12:31 PM

Racing CANCELLED Sunday 29th April
 
Unfortunately the Youth Centre have an event booked this Sunday, which we have only just been made aware of, therefore we must cancel the planned meeting this Sunday.

The 13th May is shown Provisionally ON, but I cannot make it, so unless we can get someone to open up I will have to cancel. Volunteers?

cmgreen 25-04-2012 06:32 PM

Buggar

Steven Forster 25-04-2012 06:41 PM

Can it be any of the club members like Ian ? I only live around 10 minutes away from the club ?

Anybody else know how to run the laptop who will be running on the 13th ?

cheers

Rhum51 26-04-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dexter24 (Post 648116)
Can it be any of the club members like Ian ? I only live around 10 minutes away from the club ?

Anybody else know how to run the laptop who will be running on the 13th ?

cheers

Personnaly, as a rookie, i'm not fussed about the computer.... i just want to spend time on the track...


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com