View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020

Default Procat

Finally got round to “finishing” my procat project. Still some additions I’d like to make but waiting till they pop up for sale. Not sure I’m ready to do another procat after this one, they really are a pain to work on😂 I did start with the intentions of doing it all black but then didn’t like the look halfway through, so I decided to do silver alloy too so it makes it stand out more. So the spec I’ve built this car too is:

Tanaplan

Chasisis
Top deck
Sideplates
Shock tower
Rear camber link plate
And steering rack

Mms front and rear diffs

Schumacher slipper

Sjp rear wishbones

Alloy eccentrics

Alloy z bracket

Alloy layshaft bearing holders

Also just put some matched sanyo cells in along with a reedy mr series motor for period equipment. Thanks to Paul Brockbank for the recommendations! Just have to re wire a speedo before I can drop that in. But i like the way it sits at the moment. Doesn’t look too crowded in there at the moment imo.

Not going to bother with a body either as it would be cruel to cover this up.

Hope you guys approve, if anyone has or comes across some sjp top mounts or crashback mounts in white please give me a shout.

Cheers Mitch