View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadeh View Post
Bit of an unfair statement that, I wasn't racing last sunday and the guys knew that when I booked in (since I am only showing as booked in for the remaining races). So its a bit of an unfair statement to brand us with zero points as not bothering to show up or inform anyone

Mat,

It's not meant to be a statement against you guys. When completing the points there were a number of drivers on the Heat Sheet who were classed as 'Did Not Start', therefore the points were noted.

As you can see from my other statement on the same post in brackets which you have not included in your quote I did state those that were left on the Heat Sheet.

On Sunday morning Roger had to do alot of work on the Heat Sheet so it is possible that people that weren't due to be booked in were included and those who had and not turned up were removed. I take your point also and to make it clear I have not spoken about the way Bury Metro may 'black mark' any drivers as it is there choice as a club

I will amend the points scoring information and remove yourself and other drivers with '0' points from the overalls so it won't show again, therefore the points information can not be used in any 'black mark' system that Bury adopt. However, I won't publish a new Overall Standings until after Round 2