View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing View Post
Which bit of "The BRCA 12th Committee will provide a list of eligible speed controllers. Details of the requirement for the approved mode are contained in Appendix 2 – Zero-Timing Brushless Speed Controllers – and this requirement must be met for a speed controller to be eligible for racing in relevant GT12 Classes." is it that people don't understand??!!!

how can anything go when the Rules call for something that complies with a list of approved speedos??

Rcdunk - yes, the speedo must either be incapable of having timing programmed, or be on this list. If you have any queries, please PM me and I'll get them answered for you. HTH

It's good to see so many people giving the GT12 class a go. With the variety of cell and motor combos being talked about, I would be interested in some feedback about relative speeds, tyre wear, ease of driving, etc. As I said before, these Rules are a place to start not a final destination. Anything we know to help point to the future... helps point to the future!