View Single Post
Old 30-03-2013

Thanks for the heads up Andy. I dropped you an email via the WORM info email address yesterday.

I live in bristol and I have recently brought a Losi 22 and an desperate to get some practice on the WORM track.

I have racing 5th scale Losi/Bajas for a couple of years (so have BRCA etc) and have attended one of your winter rds in early Dec with a friends borrowed HB D4... I have got the 1/10th bug!!!

Is threre anyway I can become a member without going down on a Sunday? I want to get some practice in with the new car in readiness for the summer but am unable to get to a meet until the 21st April ( i am away racing 5th scale next Sunday 07th ) live in bristol and I have recently brought a Losi 22 and I am desperate to get some practice on the WORM track.

I have racing 5th scale Losi/Bajas for a couple of years (so have BRCA etc) and have attended one of your winter rds in early Dec with a mates borrowed HB D4... I have got the 1/10th bug!!!

Is there anyway I can become a WORM member without going down on a Sunday? I want to get some practice in with the new car in readiness for the summer but am unable to get to a meet until the 21st April ( i am away racing 5th scale next Sunday 07th )

Cheers Suggs