View Single Post
Old 30-05-2013

If it helps i have raced against Scott running his car at Maritime. Trying to pick through the inside of a corner or power out around the outside isn't easy, if not possible. The car is glued and seems to go where it is put. I have also been up close and persnoal with the production car. The machine work on the parts, and the quality, all resemble a large manufacturer rather than a smaller one. The car once together looks 'kit' with noly the colour of the chassis really giving it away, and the shape of the shell.

Don't get me wrong, I love the 410, it's a simply awesome 4wd, but im very drawn to this kit and it's conversion. I like also that thought has gone into it, and that already tips are appearing on the facebook page and im sure will be duplicated to the website.

The chassis itself also lends to a tad more room for the electrics which only goes to help those with larger ESC and RX equipment.

I know that as soon as I have the money available im buying this upgrade to the 410. For what you get, the quality you get, I think it is worth it.

Currently utilising (abusing) Durango DEX210 / KO Propo Espritt III / Tekin / LRP / SpeedPassion / Savox